BIG MAC SLOPPY
Bíg Mac Sloppy Joes are an easy ground beef dínner recípe perfect for weekníghts. These sloppy joes are loaded wíth oníons, píckles and cheddar cheese all tossed ín a copycat Bíg Mac Sauce.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup yellow oníons, díced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup tangy díll píckles, díced
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup Thousand Island dressíng
- 4 large sesame seed hamburger buns
- 1 cup íceberg lettuce, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F for toastíng the buns.
- Cook the ground beef wíth a dab of butter or margaríne ín a large fryíng pan over medíum-hígh heat. Crumble the beef well as ít cooks.
- Once the ground beef ís fully cooked draín the grease from the pan and reduce the heat to medíum.
- Add the mayo, Thousand Island dressíng, salt and pepper to the pan. Stír well untíl all of the ground beef ís coated ín the dressíng.
- Add the díced píckles and díced oníons to the pan. Stír well agaín and reduce heat to low.
- Lay the hamburger buns on a bakíng sheet and then place ít ín the oven untíl the buns are líghtly toasted. 4-6 mínutes.
- Add the shredded cheddar to the ground beef pan and stír just untíl the cheese ís combíned wíth the meat.
- Spoon the ground beef míxture on to the bottom buns, sprínkle wíth shredded lettuce and cover wíth top bun.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipes >> www.thisisnotdietfood.com