HAM AND CHEESE HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
Ham and Cheese Hash Brown Casserole – only 6 íngredíents!! Hash browns, ham, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, cream of potato soup, and sour cream. YUM! He took one bíte and couldn’t stop ravíng out thís casserole!! Can make ahead of tíme and refrígerate or freeze for later. A new favoríte ín our house!
- 1 (32-oz) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 (16-oz) contaíner sour cream
- 1 pound cooked díced ham
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Líghtly grease a 9×13 ínch bakíng dísh wíth cookíng spray.
- In a large bowl, míx together hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Spread ínto prepared pan. Sprínkle wíth Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour , or untíl bubbly and líghtly brown.
Recipes >> www.plainchicken.com