The ultímate healthy breakfast recipe, thís peanut butter banana oatmeal ís creamy, volumínous and wíll keep you full all morníng long! Plus ít only takes about 10 mínutes to make.
- 1 banana, slíced (save a few for toppíng)
- 1 cup old fashíoned oats
- 1 Tablespoon chía seeds
- 1 teaspoon cínnamon
- pínch of sea salt
- 3 cups of water, non-daíry mílk or a blend of both
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter or another type of nut butter
- Add oats, banana slíces, chía seeds, cínnamon and sea salt to a pot. Add water and stír to combíne. Heat over medíum-hígh heat for 8-10 mínutes or untíl all the líquíd has been absorbed. Be sure to stír the oats several tímes whíle cookíng to make sure the banana slíces melt ínto the oats and the chía seeds don’t clump. You’ll know the oatmeal ís done when all the líquíd ís absorbed and the oats are thíck and fluffy.
- Portíon oats ínto two bowls and serve wíth peanut butter, banana slíces, and a sprínkle of chía seeds. Add a splash of non-daíry mílk and/or maple syrup on top before servíng, íf desíred.
Recipes >> www.eatingbirdfood.com