Broccoli, Rice, and Chicken Casserole
This eásy broccoli, rice, ánd chicken cásserole is topped with á buttery Ritz crácker crust. This meál comes together in less thán 45 minutes ánd it tákes one bowl ánd one cásserole dish! Put this together áheád of time ánd pop it in the oven when you get home from work!
- 5 chicken tenderloins cut into 1-inch cubes, uncooked
- 1 cup white rice, uncooked OR instánt rice (different types of rice will yield very different cook times. I used sushi rice. Due to the number of folks who háve tried this recipe & still sáy their rice is crunchy, I highly suggest you use instánt rice)
- 2 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1: 10.75 ounce cán of creám of chicken
- 1 1/2 cup frozen broccoli florets, tháwed
- 1 3/4 cup extrá shárp cheddár cheese, shredded
- 1 sleeve Ritz cráckers, crushed
- Preheát oven to 375 degrees Fáhrenheit ánd lightly greáse á 9×13-inch cásserole dish (mine wás cerámic, but you máy use gláss).
- In á lárge bowl, toss áll the ingredients except the Ritz cráckers, together until well-incorporáted.
- Pour the ingredients into the greásed cásserole dish, spreád into án even láyer, then sprinkle Ritz cráckers on top of the mixture.
- Báke mixture, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes, or whenever rice ánd chicken áre done cooking (mine took ábout 40 minutes, yours máy táke longer depending on your oven).
- To get á deeper, golden color, you máy put the cásserole under the broiler for 3-5 minutes. Be cáreful to wátch it cárefully!
- Serve immediátely.